Thursday, July 26, 2007

The videos so far...

I made two Michael Angelo Batio videos about a year ago, but Doug Marks, the owner of Metal Method, forced me to take them down. Apparently I was hurting the sales of his instructional videos, preventing Michael from buying another Lamborghini. If you want to see the videos back up (and I would love to), then feel free to send Doug Marks a message at his youtube profile asking if he would be willing to have a sense of humor (make sure to say "please"). On his youtube page, you can also see a great video of him constructing a fence for the cats that live in his house.

Aside from that, I have the video of Dragonforce's Herman Li explaining how he makes his guitar recordings sound so clean in the studio:


And then some cool footage of Yngwie shredding on his guitar when he was about 8:


Also, some bonus material. The last frame of the Herman Li video:

(Click to enlarge)

More to come! I'll keep you updated.

No comments: